Monday 12 March 2012

More The Park ‘Fair Cop Guv’.

Molly The Wally does Special Patrol.

Molly The Wally tries for Special Patrol with the Police.


Shock, horror, my application to join ‘The Special Patrol’ has been rejected. It would appear that the criminal records check showed up a whole list of my misdeemeanours. Ranking number one was the incident with the crumpled poop bin when I was unfairly branded a hooligan and cautioned for reckless endangerment. This was followed closely by numerous reports about Molly the unruly canine having to be apprehended after running amok in the park for hours on end. I am very upset and have written a strongly worded complaint to Bernard Hogan-Howe head of ‘The Metropolitan Police’. I have insisted that my records be expunged forthwith and that my job application should be reconsidered. Also added that in these testing times they should take all the help they can get.

1 comment:

  1. You might have to do some Community Service to get these misdemeanours
    Expunged from your record !

    ReplyDelete